[Scribus] Font Help Please

Stewart Noy windrunner
Thu Jul 5 19:02:06 CEST 2007

Hey there,
No, just need the demi-bold as it will be used to highlight the name of the
problem (route).
Truetype or whatever will work best for the printers - as you can tell DTP
is not my day job :)

If you could do something that would be fantastic and save me from redoing
some of the layout! Yes I do have some time to spare so would really
apprecaite any help.

I have made a sample PDF to give you a rough idea of how the text will look.
http://www.hermannoyantiques.co.za/Sample.pdf - use the 'save as' function
as the text looks all jumbled if you open it in your web browser.

Stewart