[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

Michael Crisci macrisci
Mon Jan 29 03:55:02 CET 2007

Andreas,

     I am not an IRC user, so I do not know how to use that, but I'm
going to check my font folders like Jon
and Craig have recommended, and I'm going to start again from
scratch. I'll post when I see what happens.

Michael Crisci

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by
the way its animals are treated."

      - Mahatma Ghandi