[Scribus] Textcolor doesn't work

Branko Vukelic bg.branko
Thu Jan 25 23:52:57 CET 2007

On Thursday 25 January 2007 18:52:15 dazzle001 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:37:09 -0500, IvanGabor <ibogardi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I hope I could upload. There are only two buttons regulate the textcolor,
> > none of them are highlighted. I did anything else, only followed the
> > tutorial for beginners.
>
> Scribus's method for altering text color (along with some other functions
> regarding text) are counter intuitive to use. You must first right click on
> the text column to print up the text column protperties dialog. You then
> may need to move the dialog bog out of the way! Then you highlight (select)
> some text, the color selection options will work.  :) Hope this helps

FWIW, I don't think it's confusing at all. :D

However, the stroke color could be enabled even if there is no stroke. It
should automatically add a default stroke style when a color is selected.
IMHO, consciously changing the color of the stroke implies that the user
wants a stroke, so it would be logical to assign one for him.

--
Branko Vukeli?