[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

Michael Crisci macrisci
Wed Jan 24 21:28:41 CET 2007

Andreas,

     On the Activity Monitor, scribus output said "no more matches"
and just stopped.
So I quit it, and followed #2  that you suggested down below in
Terminal.
This is what I got:

Last login: Wed Jan 24 13:09:20 on ttyp2
Welcome to Darwin!
michael-criscis-power-mac-g4:~ macrisci$ sudo fc-cache fv
Password:
sudo: fc-cache: command not found
michael-criscis-power-mac-g4:~ macrisci$

    What does this mean?

Michael Crisci