[Scribus] The layout of books or large documents with Scribus

Dan Fink danbob
Wed Jan 24 19:14:49 CET 2007

I'm currently about 80% through building the layout of a 250+ page book
with Scribus, and it includes over 300 photos and CAD drawings. And I'm
using a old, slow Linux machine with not a whole lot of RAM.

Simply keeping each chapter as a separate .SLA file is working just fine
for me and eliminates all performance issues. I just assemble the PDFs
from each chapter into one giant PDF file with Acrobat when printing
needs to be done, and it's working great (so far).

DAN