[Scribus] Where is Input profiles?

IvanGabor ibogardi
Tue Jan 23 00:19:27 CET 2007

I am a newbie in both desktop publishing and Scribus. I really want to learn
it and I like learn by tutorials step by step.   The only tutorial for
beginners I could find is Get Started With Scribus - A Beginner's Tutorial
on Publication Design by Niyam Bhushan. It is very good but not to version
1.3.3.7 I was forced to guess even from the start, because not even File>New
gives dialog box like in the tut. I could find the Properties in Windows
(not in Tools). But: "At the bottom of the Properties dialog box, you may
have noticed a section called 'Input Profiles.'" No, sorry, I have not
noticed Input Profiles and I couldn't find it anywhere.
Please, help me, where is Input Profiles?
I understand that the development of the program goes much faster than
update  tutorials.
Is there any more appropriate tutorial for beginners?