[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

jon info
Sun Jan 21 22:43:25 CET 2007

Yes, and no.

Andreas said everything is included except "ghostscript" wich you
should have installed in "frameworks".
I don't know if it matters if you leave the other "frameworks" (from
older installs) there. I think it shouldn't.

But if you want to free up some space you are free to delete them - you
should make sure that other (free) software
you use doesn't have any dependencies here.

This is the old list of libs installed in /Library/frameworks/ with
scribus:
Qt.framework
Freetype.framework
Fontconfig2.framework