[Scribus] Sorry - I lost the location for downloading suse rpms.

Ludi Maciel iludi
Sun Jan 21 05:00:08 CET 2007

On Sunday 21 January 2007 01:45, Ludi Maciel wrote:
> On Sunday 21 January 2007 01:39, David Bleil wrote:
> > I apologize for bothering the list again but I need the location for the
> > rpm for suse 10.2. I just had to do a reinstall and lost all mail and web
> > urls.
>
> http://www.scribus.net/

http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=131

"The other is the availability of a new OpenSuse rpm download repository for
all Suse versions 9.3+, including SLED 10. To download add:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/ to your yast/apt/smart
source list for the corresponding Suse version."

http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/

Ludi