[Scribus] License of scripts

jon info
Thu Jan 18 23:27:53 CET 2007

I am not a coder nor am I a lawyer, but what if someone put his
invention of editing methods (the script/extension, bound to scribus)
under a restrictive license AND the scribus team decides (by chance)
that this function would be useful to be implemented into scribus?
Will this be a problem of copyright infringement? Do they HAVE to pay
for the idea?