[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 47, Issue 29

Steve Herrick estebandido
Mon Jan 15 17:02:45 CET 2007

On 1/15/07, Niels Weckwarth <niels at weckwarth.de> wrote:

> BTW Does anybody see the vantages of scrolling horizontally instead of
> vertically?

I laid out my last magazine with four pages across (though I exported
it single-sheet). It was somewhat helpful to be able to zoom back and
see more of my pages, and less of the scratch space.

Ironically, I would like to see more scratch space on the left of the
pages, and more accessible to the right of them. This is something I
remember using on Aldus Pagemaker (before it was Adobe).

--
Steve Herrick

Great is the guilt of the unnecessary war.
- John Adams