[Scribus] OS X Aqua

jon info
Wed Jan 10 21:43:53 CET 2007

I am curious too,
will there be a new 1.3.x Version for OS-X 10.3.9/Aqua-native or do I 
have to wait
until further releases?
Just want to know if.

Thanks anyway for all your efforts wich are very much appreciated.

More information about the scribus mailing list