[Scribus] Scribus & table

Andrew S. Townley ast
Wed Jan 10 17:35:28 CET 2007

Greg,

Is there a specific group or person working on the table support?  Also,
will this work also provide an update to the OpenDoc import mechanism
with respect to tables?

I'm not sure about my availability, but I'm going to be depending on
Scribus more and more for the near future to work in conjunction with OO
Writer to prepare some articles, so I might be able to dedicate some
time towards assisting the effort.

In fairness, I haven't investigated it that much yet, but I just tried
to do some stuff over the last few weeks and realized that tables (&
possibly figures) were going to cause me some problems using the two
together.  Any pointers to references/discussions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

ast

Andrew S. Townley <ast at atownley.org>
http://atownley.org