[Scribus] PDF in Windows

Franz Schmid Franz.Schmid
Sun Jan 7 12:46:02 CET 2007

Rafael H?usler schrieb:
>>? 2007-01-04?? 12:31 -0700?Tom Davidson???
>>
>>>http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1023.pdf
>>
>>I was suprised that this pdf form allows you to save your input with
>>free acrobat reader. What is the trick anyone?
>

> Well .. after a second look ... It looks like this PDF is not created
> with Scribus. It says it's created with a Software called Amgraf
> OneForm Designer Plus. Maybe this one can do things others can't
This document was save with a special Adobe Software that puts some
undocumented entries in to the documents root directory. These special
tags allow to save Form Fields etc...

Unfortunatly these tags are nowhere documented. And reverese engeiering
is very difficult as there is a binary part (which may contain some
security things). Adobe urges you to buy their special software for
that.

Franz Schmid