[Scribus] Off-topic: Linux Loving Men Are Sexier

Ludi Maciel iludi
Sat Jan 6 04:05:50 CET 2007

This has nothing to do with spam, it's just the simple truth. :-))

Quoting:
<---

No one had broached the subject. My inquiries with girlfriends and colleagues
led me down a path into a revealing and sensual world as yet undiscovered. Or
at least, as our senior editor put it, "one that few have had the chutzpah to
print."
I discovered intimate bedroom secrets of why some women are explicitly
attracted to those lovable fellows who prefer the penguin, and I'm not
talking about some strange sex toy.
I'm talking about Linux.
--->

Continues....
http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/linuxlovingmen.shtml

Now you know why your gorgeous wife is still hanging out with you :-)
Well, you already knew that!

Have a good day!

Ludi