[Scribus] Templates for Windows - here they are, was: Re: installing extra templates for scribus (2)

Bill Harris bill_harris
Thu Jan 4 06:33:48 CET 2007

Michael Logies <logies at web.de> writes:

> At 01.01.2007 22:36 Anco & Ewien van Bergeijk wrote:
>
> a few days ago I asked the same question (see below) and nobody
> answered. It seems, that users of Windows are not too popular here.

It could be we were all just busy. :-)  I use it on Windows.

> BTW, Scribus is a great program and I hope that it will prosper, even
> if it should be for us lowly windows users.  ;-) But I still miss drag
> and drop.  :-)

My first page layout program was as part of Appleworks GS
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AppleWorks) on an Apple IIGS
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIGS).  The page layout module was
the least intuitive for me, but, once I read the documentation and
figured it out, other page layout programs have been rather intuitive
(early Framemaker, Scribus).

Bill
--
Bill Harris                      http://facilitatedsystems.com/weblog/
Facilitated Systems                              Everett, WA 98208 USA