[Scribus] Problems starting Scribus

alissh at googlemail.com alissh
Wed Jan 3 19:03:00 CET 2007

Hi,
I'm a Scribus newbie and I've just discovered it. I'm using WinXP so I
downloaded 1.3.3.6 for Windows version. Before the installation a
installed Ghostscript 8.54. Then I installed Scribus. Everything went
well. But when I start Scribus there is something wrong. When firt
window appears I choose Single page layout on A4 format then I click OK a
nothing happens. I was expecting a white sheet or something will
appear but nothing. Just grey backround with zoom options appeared
(see picture - http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3608/untitledtt3.jpg).
What's the problem? What I'm doing wrong?

Thx

Alissh