[Scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.3.8 Release

Michael Crisci macrisci
Tue Feb 27 15:32:34 CET 2007

I downloaded the file, and it will not run. I glad I didn't delete
1.3.3.7.

Why won't the program run?

Michael Crisci

"The greatness of a nation and it's moral progress can be judged by
the way its animals are treated."

      - Mahatma Ghandi