[Scribus] Sla2Pdf python module

andrea at promotux.it andrea
Sun Feb 25 01:11:49 CET 2007

Hi list,
Promotux's staff is proud to present Sla2Pdf library, a command line
python module which converts Scribus documents in pdf files. We have
released an initial version capable to translate basic elements of Scribus
XML dialect, such as images, tables, cells, colors, borders, some fonts,
etc..., but the prospect will be obviously to make a complete conversion
between sla and pdf formats; this module is already used inside our open
source software promoGest, a small businness management application.
We will appreciate contributes of anyone, at this link
http://trac.promotux.it/promogest/wiki/sla2pdf/index
you can find project's details and Trac's tools useful to interact with us.
Our website is http://www.promotux.it, visit it for further informations.

Thanks.