[Scribus] PS import troubles (disappearing imported image)

Khiraly khiraly123
Sat Feb 24 12:55:00 CET 2007

2007. 02. 24, szombat keltez?ssel 12.34-kor Craig Bradney ezt ?rta:
> Use File->Collect for Output to get all the files and a new copy of the doc
> into a different directory. This will adjust all the links as well.

Thank you very much for the quick answer, my problem is now solved.

However some remarks is still valid:

* The imported image should created in the same directory where the .sla
file lies. (so putting as ~/document-name.psd is really bad practice)

* Collect for output should simply be the Save as-> sla.gz function.
Collect for output basically do the following:
1. user specify a directory.
2. move all referenced files (images) and the .sla file to that
directory.

Just zipping this directory would be helpful and provided as a save as
option (like sla.gz, sla.zip or whatever)

Im still wondering, what is the reason putting files into the ~/
directory and not the actual working directory?

(its really not self-explanatory, hard to find it out. (I needed to ask
on the mailing list, but tried several save-as option, etc))

Khiraly