[Scribus] Python API: How to copy and paste?

Robin Munn robin.munn
Fri Feb 23 05:22:49 CET 2007

On 2/22/07, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
> You may find that a better way of doing this is here (without Scripter):
>
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_a_booklet
>
> In your case, you will not be resizing the pages, but you will otherwise
> be doing a similar operation. It also covers things like imposition.

I looked at that page, and it certainly is useful. However, a lot of
users on the Windows platform, who therefore don't have kprinter, also
don't have the technical know-how to do anything on the command line,
which pretty much rules out the rest of the instructions on that page.
Those users need something simple, which is why I'm trying to write a
script to automate the booklet-making process.

Getting back to my original question, is there any way to copy and
paste objects between documents from the Python API?

--
Robin Munn
Robin.Munn at gmail.com
GPG key 0x4543D577