[Scribus] Problem importing EPS in Scribus 1.3.3.7 for OSX

Jonathan Howard jonhoward
Thu Feb 22 13:50:56 CET 2007

Hi - thanks for the replies.

William F. Maddock wrote:

> Have you tried pulling out an image frame, right-clicking on that
> frame, then choosing "Get Image" from the resulting menu?

Yes, but still with the same results - fine with the gif, apparently
nothing with the EPS (not even a 72dpi preview).

Andreas wrote:

> Both methods require that Scribus finds your Ghostscript. Do you
> get a warning message on startup? Does File->Print Preview work?

I don't get any warnings on startup (I did before installing
Ghostscript), but File>Print Preview isn't working properly: the
Print Preview window comes up OK, but with a blank grey screen where
(I guess) the pages should be.  The file path for Ghostscript on my
Mac is:

Macintosh HD/Library/Frameworks/Ghostscript.framework/Versions/8.54/
Ghostscript

Any further help appreciated!

Thanks,

Jon