[Scribus] Further reflexions and informations about colour swatches

Olivier BERTEN olivier.berten
Wed Feb 21 15:25:41 CET 2007

Hi!

I've been going on exploring the colour swatches world and I learned
there is a ANSI standard for colour informations. That standard (CGATS)
is already used by QuarkXPress 7. Even though it's an American standard
it's not necessarily bad ;-) Maybe Scribus should use it too...

Anyway, I added some informations about existing formats on the Scribus
Wiki <http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/New_Colours_Format>. Binary
files descriptions are on the discussion page. Feel free to complete or
correct it.

Olivier