[Scribus] How to get Text Stroke & Shading (?)

James King chargerking
Wed Feb 21 13:27:53 CET 2007

>From: Riku Leino <tsoots at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [Scribus] How to get Text Stroke & Shading (?)
>To: scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
>
>James King wrote:
> > How do you add a text stroke and make writing shaded between two
>colours?
> > The text stroke control appears to always be greyed out, and I've not
>found
> > how to switch it on :-/
>
>Toggling down the text stroke effect button. Under the color combo boxes in
>PP's text page.

In the text box properties -> text page the stroke button is greyed out
(also in Story Editor), choosing a colour for stroke in the text box
properties -> colours page doesn't affect it

Sorry for being a numpty if I've misunderstood you,

James