[Scribus] ICC-Profiles

Aurelien Roux Aurelien.Roux
Mon Feb 19 14:17:33 CET 2007

Le Mon, Feb 19, 2007 at 02:06:40PM +0100, Philipp Klaus Krause a ?crit :
> Aurelien Roux schrieb:
>

> > Are you sure of that ?
> > When I typed :
> >
> > apt-get update
> >
> > and then
> >
> > apt-cache search scribus
> >
> > I only found the 1.2.(I don't know how much anymore) version !
> >
> > I'm not on the right PC now, but I'm gonna verify my package version.
>
> It should find the scribus-ng package, which contains 1.3.3.7 (unstable)
> or 1.3.3.6 (testing).

Hum.... OK, it's quite strange...
Just to be sure : I'm supposed to find scribus-ns on debian-amd64
distribution mirror (the official one) ?
Or I have to use tagancha or scribus mirrors ?

> Philipp

Aur?lien Roux

Doctorant (PhD)

Laboratoire d'Acoustique de l'Universit? du Maine
UMR CNRS 6613
Avenue Olivier Messiaen
72085 Le Mans Cedex 9
France

--------------------
Tel (bureau) : (33) 02 43 83 35 89
Fax : (33) 02 43 83 35 20
Email : Aurelien.Roux at univ-lemans.fr
http://laum.univ-lemans.fr
http://www.univ-lemans.fr

             /   Chiffrez et signez vos messages  \
            |        Utilisez les cl?s GnuPG       |
            |                HOWTO :               |
            |  http://vilya.org/gpg/gpg-intro.html |