[Scribus] Scribus: Images management

Alberto Zeni alberto.zeni
Sat Feb 10 12:38:36 CET 2007

Hello,
I'm using Scribus 1.3.3.2 by my Mac mini G4 PPC OS X Tiger.
I opened a Scribus file previously made on a PC by Linux and, as the
images path and directory is different, by Images Management (I'm
translating from Italian into English) I tried to point Sribus to the
directory where the images really are, but unsuccessfully, as when I
last come to the right place and select it nothing changed and the
images (.jpg) were not loaded. I wonder why.
Any help is wellcome.
Best Regards
P.S.
Is it possible managing the images by command line?