[Scribus] Success story and question.

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Thu Feb 8 13:08:19 CET 2007

Craig Bradney schrieb:
> [...]

That's really good, Craig. But it still makes it necessary to have
Scribus make up my document and save it before the database thing can
care about inserting addresses, doesn't it?

My approach would enable the database thing to create a 500 page
document from a single page one and to insert all addresses at one go.
You would need Scribus for pdf output only.

Or did I get you wrong here?

Regards
Rolf