[Scribus] make a page of tickets with numbers?

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Tue Feb 6 11:52:45 CET 2007

On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 06:57:14PM -0500, gracia wrote:
> is there a way to set up pages with tickets on them that have numbers in
> order?

I made myself a Shell script for that purpose. It involves manual
actions though (generate numbered tickets from template.sla, open in
Scribus, export PDF). I also had to layout a page of tickets manually
with some place holders for numbers and prices in it.

Bye,

Tino.

--
www.quantenfeuerwerk.de
www.spiritualdesign-chemnitz.de

Tino Schwarze * Parkstra?e 17h * 09120 Chemnitz