[Scribus] cmyk workflow

jon info
Mon Feb 5 23:51:34 CET 2007

> Really? That is a choice given to me by Gimp, and I have used it before
> and not noticed any drawbacks. What is the issue with this?

LZW compression is known to slow down image processors signifficantly
but I don't know if this is the
reason why they exclude it from recommendations, nor do I know if these
recommendations are meant to be strictly.
If scribus is capable of recompressing images to zip (I am not sure
whether or not) I would suggest to do so.
Couldn't be false.

I will try to write a cmyk pdf with your tiff file.
Jon