[Scribus] Debugging problems with start on OSX

Michael Crisci macrisci
Thu Feb 1 21:18:33 CET 2007

Andreas,

     Didn't I do this for you once before? It's running, and I'm
getting a real long Activity Monitor listing under open files

Michael Crisci

"The older I get, the more I prefer the company of animals."

      - Mark Twain