[Scribus] Scribus for Mac OS X

Michael Crisci macrisci
Thu Feb 1 00:59:25 CET 2007

Dear Craig, Jon, and Andreas,

      Thank you so much for your help. As one last chance, I booted
up in safe mode, and tried to run Scribus. It would not continue after
Creating Font Cache. I think I'll leave Scribus alone until I move
onto a different machine in the future. I do appreciate all your help
and
suggestions, but it isn't worth it at this point.

       Keep up the good work, gents. And ladies, too (those who
emailed me privately)!

Michael Crisci

"If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog
biscuits in your pocket and then give him only two of them."

     - Phil Pastoret