[Scribus] .sla.gz file association in Windows

Craig Ringer craig
Thu Aug 30 19:28:57 CEST 2007

Craig Bradney wrote:
> [...]

Personally I see little utility in the use of an .sla.gz extension. Why
not just deflate the XML data and use .sla ? It should be trivial to
detect by looking at the first few bytes of the file, and many XML
libraries will do so automatically.

--
Craig Ringer