[Scribus] Tutorial download problem.

Craig Bradney cbradney
Thu Aug 30 11:46:40 CEST 2007

Started
> with Scribus"  I get just a blank page.  I tried two different browsers.
>
> So let me ask a question instead. The copy of the tutorial that I printed
out
> some time ago was based on Scribus 1.16. I wonder if the tutorial has been

> updated to correspond with  the 1.3.x.x series? The user interface has
> changed a lot.

Please read the updated one on the wiki.

The docs.scribus.net website is undergoing some changes right now, ie, its
content is now checked out from SVN daily so what you have on that page is
100% current to whats shown in the help browser. Less hassle for us means
more regular updated documenation.

Rega