[Scribus] How do you import another Scribus file - successfully

Stewart Noy windrunner
Thu Aug 30 01:12:13 CEST 2007

Win XP, 1.3.3.9
I can import a sla file no problem but every time the pictures are not
imported along with everything else. I have tried using JPG and TIF files
but both do not show up. I also tried Collect for Output and to then import
that sla file, but still no pictures.
On top of that when using Manage Pictures, and then the Search button, I
direct it to a folder I know has the correct file but says the file is not
there?
I have tried using 1.3.4 with the same effects.

Stewart