[Scribus] .sla.gz file association in Windows

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Aug 27 15:18:12 CEST 2007

? wrote:
> Brett Shand wrote:
>
>> Mmmm ... sorry but why would you want to open a compressed file with
>> Scribus? Or am I missing the point again :)
>>

> Yes, sounds like it. :) Scribus can save and open .gz compressed Scribus
> documents without having to uncompress it manually first.

You should be able to tell Windows to use Scribus for these files and
remember that. I'll have to check it out, but one problem may be that
Windows probably will recognize '.gz' as an extension, but probably not
'.sla.gz', so it will afterward try to open all '.gz' files with Scribus.

Greg