[Scribus] .sla.gz file association in Windows

Marcin Szafran jm_sz
Mon Aug 27 11:24:38 CEST 2007

Wiadomosc napisana przez Magyar B?lint, 27.08.2007 8:46, zawierala m.in.
takie slowa:
> Slightly off topic...Does anyone happen to know how to associate .sla.gz files
> to Scribus under Windows? By default, it launches it with the app associated to
> .gz, and "Open with..." associates Scribus to .gz if I specify. Is this a
> limitation in Windows?
windows can use extensions with just one dot. so you cannot register
extension like ".sla.gz" and associate it with application (Scribus).
maybe compressed Scribus' docs should have different ext (.slagz for
example - unfortunatelly slag is not quite good ;)?
	marcin