[Scribus] 1.3.3.9 compatibility and future versions

Stewart Noy windrunner
Sat Aug 25 21:53:54 CEST 2007

Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Stewart Noy wrote:
>> Yeah I guess I'm refering to something that I want to give to the
>> printers... Best to stick with 1.3.3.* for that?
>>
> Probably, but then again there are printers and there are printers. If
> you're a good customer they may be willing to let you experiment.

Good point, they have been very helpful with 'newbies' such as myself so
we'll see. One of the tech guys also hadn't heard of Scribus, but is quite
keen to find out more since I showed it to him, so you never know.