[Scribus] Hypenation in 1.3.4

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Thu Aug 23 18:44:10 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I'm new to Scribus and installed both current versions 1.3.3.9 and
1.3.4 on my local Win XP box, but decided to work with 1.3.4. So far,
things are fine, but when I used hyphenation (German) I had a crash
(EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION). 1.3.3.9 works fine, though.

I found out: From
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Herk%C3%B6mmliche_deutsche_Silbentrennung_in_Scribus
I took de_OLDSPELL.dic, renamed it to hyph_de.dic and copied it to

~/libs/dicts ( as ~/lib/scribus/dicts doesn't make sense in Win). This
file is 1 MB whereas the original only had 49 KB. Changing back, it
worked.

Did I miss something?

Werner