[Scribus] 1.3.3.9 compatibility and future versions

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Thu Aug 23 12:28:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am a happy very happy user of 1.3.4 and was aware that files cannot be
imported back into 1.3.3.x before I worked on them.

So I would just like to know how the version releases are progressing.
Specifically some features of 1.3.4 are really really cool and I would like
to know if bleeds or image management are going to be implemented to future
stable versions and if by any chance future versions will be able to read
1.3.4 files.

While I am at it, is there a way on Windows to have 1.3.3.9 and 1.3.4 both
installed?

Cedric