[Scribus] Ghostscript Framework Missing??

Tommy Castle floridashooter
Sat Aug 18 02:03:00 CEST 2007

Okay. I was able to redirect it to the correct file and now I'm not
getting the error message. However, when I click on Print Preview,
the dialogue comes up but nothing shows in the print preview window.
I might should note that I'm on Mac OS X Version 10.4.10