[Scribus] Ghostscript Framework Missing??

Tommy Castle floridashooter
Fri Aug 17 04:32:57 CEST 2007

Hey folks. I'm brand new to open source but I'm hoping to get some
help. When I run Scribus, I get the splash page but then I get a pop
up advising: The following programs are missing: Ghostscript: You
cannot use EPS images or Print Preview. I downloaded Ghostscript,
unpacked and moved the framework folder to /Library/Frameworks per
the instructions from here: http://www.scribus.net/index.php?
name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=3&page=1

BTW- I followed the instructions from that page. What am I missing
and how can I get this fully installed??

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Tom