[Scribus] call for templates (non HTML formatted ;-)

ewien at avonturiers.nl ewien
Tue Aug 14 19:50:50 CEST 2007

 Hmm, strange...

I tried to download 2 and insert it into scribus 1.3.3.9, but I don't see
them...It should be as easy as putting it in the share/templates folder right?

What can go wrong?

Ewien