[Scribus] Call for templates

Thomas Zastrow listen
Mon Aug 13 19:02:38 CEST 2007

Petr Vane(k schrieb:
> hi,
>
> On so 11. srpna 2007, Thomas Zastrow wrote:
>
>> On the Scribus wiki you can find some hints for creating a template:
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Creating_templates_for_Scribus
>>
>> If you have created a template, just publish it here on the mailing list or
>> in the Scribus wiki.
>>

> see:
> http://kde-files.org/index.php?xcontentmode=642

Wow, I'm impressed, didn't know that there are already so much fine
templates!

> Maybe we should discuss the eventuality to include some new templates in the
> distro package with original authors. Souns like a job for Mrdocs... ;)

Yes certainly. But I was not only thinking of including new templates in
the distro, perhaps a section in the wiki could contain them. Or
somewhere else, I just thought about some more "standard" templates
which are included in every (graphic) application like CD-booklets and
so on.

Best,

Tom