[Scribus] font search

jwminer at accessvt.com jwminer
Thu Aug 9 00:01:31 CEST 2007

Martin wrote:
> I have a logo which uses a certain font. I don't know the font name,
> just have
> the sample from the graphic. Is there a way to find similar fonts on
> the
> internet without digging into font sites for hours and hours?

If you'd like some real humans to help identify a font, go to
http://www.desktoppublishingforum.com ,
sign up so you can post a message in the discussion forum, and
include a scan of the font in question as an attachment to your
message. You don't need a separate Web site where you store the
graphic.

There are some true font experts in the forum and they'll do their
best to identify the font.
--Judy Miner
  USA

Registered Linux User #397786