[Scribus] Book length projects.

John R. Culleton john
Sat Apr 28 15:02:07 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 April 2007 09:18, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> John R. Culleton wrote:
> > I am takng the plunge. With respect to the specific features
> > relating to text handling, where is the best source for
> > infomation? The manual? A Wiki article?
>
> I would say the Wiki. There's lots of basic stuff there, of course.
> Much of it you may already know.

Never underestimate my ignorance!

> If you look through Riku's videos

The videos and accompanying descriptions were excellent. I discovered
that RealPlay would handle them, but the Firefox MPlayer and Noatun
both failed to display them on my system. I bookmarked them
individually in RealPlay.

The Wiki is down for the moment so no joy there.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com