[Scribus] 1.3.4CVS in Feisty Scribus NG??

Julian Robbins julian.robbins
Fri Apr 27 12:12:32 CEST 2007

Hi

I took it from Malex that we would get 1.3.4 CVS debs to play with in
the Scribus-ng branch. They're there for Debian (but it doesn't install
for me), but not for Ubuntu. Instead there is a 1.3.3.9CVS in scribus-ng.

Any idea when we might get these packages please? The last time I
complied from source a 1.3.4 on Ubuntu around Christmas it looked very
promising, but I'm sure there's a been a lot more progress since.

Many thanks to Malex for making these packages available too.

Cheers

Julian