[Scribus] rpm for 1.3.3.9cvs

Plinnell mrdocs
Sun Apr 22 23:08:55 CEST 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007, Le Tigre wrote:
> > I have triggered the build server to update the 1.3.3.9cvs rpms.
> > The build server has some issues with 64bit rpms at the moment
> > however.
> >
> > This means new 1.3.3.9cvs and 1.3.4cvs rpms. They are not
> > parallel installable.
> >
> > Currently only Suse 9.3+ rpms are building. Fedora 5/6 rpms
> > should be available later today or tonight.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Peter
>
> Great,
>
> thanks Peter.
>
> The prefs are in 2 different files, aren't they?
>
> Raphael

Yes they are. Because of new functionality 1.3.4. stores them in a
separate file.

And for those interested, there are new Fedora 5/6 rpms of 1.3.3.9cvs
here:
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_Extras_6/
and
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_Extras_5/

The other packages in this repo are also meant to be useful for
Scribus users.

Cheers,

Peter