[Scribus] rpm for 1.3.3.9cvs

Plinnell mrdocs
Sun Apr 22 12:47:31 CEST 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007, Le Tigre wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> I just upgraded to suse 10.2, and I realize that the scribus
> version in Yast repository is now 1.3.4cvs.
>
> Great! But I need a bit time for getting new habits, and I'd like
> to use the 1.3.3.9cvs (or 1.3.3.8) these days.
>
> I can't find back the rmp for thoses versions in sourceforge. Have
> you got any clue?
>
> Thanks
>
> Raphael

Hi,

I have triggered the build server to update the 1.3.3.9cvs rpms. The
build server has some issues with 64bit rpms at the moment however.

This means new 1.3.3.9cvs and 1.3.4cvs rpms. They are not parallel
installable.

Currently only Suse 9.3+ rpms are building. Fedora 5/6 rpms should be
available later today or tonight.

Cheers,

Peter