[Scribus] Repeat request 4 info

Steve Herrick estebandido
Sat Apr 21 15:28:29 CEST 2007

On 4/21/07, Louis Desjardins <louis.desjardins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Open/Import Quark file in Scribus is not possible and afaik it will never
> be.

It seems to me Scribus will gain that many more users when people can
import directly, thus preserving their existing content. I realize
this is probably quite a lot of work for the coders, but perhaps there
is some sort of indirect method, like "Open Publisher file in
Publisher, Save As Word file, Open in OOo, Save As .odt, Import into
Scribus." I'm not sure what the Quark equivalent might be.

--
Steve Herrick

If you love the shoes more than the path,
it is not worth walking.
- Sign in a Colombian National Park