[Scribus] Kind reminder from your dedicated LGM organisation !!!

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins
Thu Apr 19 14:21:12 CEST 2007

Hello all LGM participants and speakers,

If you haven't done so yet, please, please take a few secs to register for
LGM at

http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/signup.html

This is the best way to help me in the late stages of this big organisation,
make sure we have enough food and drink, make sure we can accommodate
everyone, etc.

Many thanks in advance and looking forward to welcome you in Montr?al!

Louis

p.s. Please forward this message to any list you might think it be important
to send it.

--
Louis Desjardins
Organisateur / Organiser