[Scribus] eps graphics in V 1.2.1-1 and 1.2.5.dfsg-5+b1

Robin Haunschild H
Thu Apr 19 10:18:01 CEST 2007

Hello, Alex,

am Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 22:37 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:
> * Robin Haunschild <H at unschild.de> [2007-04-18 21:31:00 +0200]:
> > Hello, Alex,
> >
> > am Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 20:22 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:

[...]

> > > and attach a test case EPS to the report, so we could test it
> > > here. I
> >
> > Done, ID 5568.
>
> I cannot confirm this on my Debian system. See the screenshots I
> uploaded to the bug report.

You imported it via file > import > eps/ps import, right? There, it
works for me, too. Unfortunally, I did this other workaround with the
image frame in many of my scribus files for "historical" reasons.
Previously, I had mostly png files. Then, I imported the eps files the
same way, like the png files, with the image frames. Otherwise, I would
have had a different image quality in the same Scribus document.

> > > don't believe it would be productive to try solving this in the
> > > 1.2.x code as the current stable Scribus series is 1.3.3.x and
> > > has been for a while. I was waiting for the release of Etch to
> > > make the switch of "scribus" to this new codebase.
> >
> > Like a good Debian user, I used 1.2.x for a long time. ;)
>
> Well, 1.2.x. is dead, long live 1.3.x.

sarge is dead, long live etch? ;)

Greetings,

Robin